BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Serious obsession

I'm totally in LOVE with cabbage chopped salad!!!! Yummmm!! I'm on day 6 of no meat. Definitley easier then I thought. I havent really craved meat and my energy level has been great. :) also lost 5 pounds which is always a perk. ;)Last nights dinner was really yummy. Scott & I threw together a quick dinner at 8, we were SO hungry!! We sipped some red wine (it's called America's Favorite Chillian Wine), quite delish!! We made some whole wheat pasta, with broccoli & marinara sauce. :) then we made this nsanely delish Asian cabbage salad!

Asian Chop Salad:
1/2 head red cabbage, chopped
1/2 head white cabbage, chopped
1/4 cup of chopped or sliced almonds
1/4 cup of ground flax ( I ground mine in my blender)
1/4 cup of crispy rice noodles
1/4 cup of Asian sesame Ginger dressing. (store bought).
YUM.

It was sooo good- we enjoyed that while watching the Dallas Cowboys game! Go Cowboys! :) my husband is so amazing. So adorable, so incredibly supportive. :)

What's your favorite chopped salad recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment